If you plan to buy the Best Gyuto Under 100 in 2022 this week, I suggest you chat for 10 min with me. I am here to help you choose the Best Gyuto Under 100 for 2022.
How to Choose the Best Gyuto Under 100?
There are many things to consider when looking for the Best Gyuto Under 100. The most important thing to look for is quality, features, price, and design. Once you’re happy with the price, then we’ll start the process of choosing the Best Gyuto Under 100 for you.
There are a lot of discussion forums and videos on the internet. So if you’re looking for help finding the Best Gyuto Under 100, it’s best to find out what people are saying.
Top 6 Best Gyuto Under 100 to buy in 2022
Reviews: 6 Best Gyuto Under 100 in 2022
Gyuto Chef’s Knife, 8 inch Japanese Chef Knife 3 layers 9CR18MOV Clad Steel Japanese Kitchen Knife, Alloy Steel Gyuto Knife for Kitchen/Restaurant, Octagonal Handle, Gift Box (8 inch chef knife)
$49.99 in stock
- [Alloy Steel]:This chef knife made by 3 layers 9CR18MOV Clad Steel. A great steel for the everyday use of any chef. With an HRC of 60+/-2 it will take an angled edge and hold it for long enough to help extend the life of your knife.
- [Handle Design]:The handle of this chef's knife is octagonal.Design inspiration are designed to show the special beauty of chef knives.It provides comfortable grip, not easy to slip, sturdy and labor-saving.
- [Professional Quality]:This chef knife features supreme sharpness, long-term durability and incredible edge retention.Precision forged construction for better strength and durability. The composite process makes the whole knife more distinctive and highlights the professional identity of the chef.
- [Multifunctional Knife]:This chef knife is good for mincing, slicing, and dicing fruit, meat, fish and vegetables in the kitchen because of excellent performance.
- [Our promise]:As a promise to our customers, we will replace it free of charge when you open the package and receive a knife with any quality problems.
KEEMAKE Chef Knife Japanese Gyuto Kitchen Knife 8 inch 3 Layer Japanese VG10 Superior Stainless Steel Sushi Cooking Cutting Knife with Octagonal Handle
- ✔ 【Premium Material】KEEMAKE KIKU series Japanese chef knife is crafted out of 3-layer Japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium 9CR18MOV superior stainless steel, clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides. Japanese 9CR18MOV stainless steel has what all chefs are looking for: excellent edge retention, corrosion resistance,ease at resharpening, and hardness
- ✔ 【Ultra-Sharp Edge】This Japanese chef knife is elaborately hand finished to a mirror polish within a staggering 12-15°degree angle per knife side.Inheriting the traditional 3-step Honbazuke method,the knife blade is coarsely grounded with a vertically rotating sharpening stone, followed by a fine honing using a horizontally rotating sharpening stone. The edge is then polished using a leather stropping block for scalpel-like sharpness.
- ✔ 【Ergonomic Wood Handle】The handle of this Japanese chef knife is constructed from natural rosewood that feels substantial in the hand, smooth and warm. Moreover, an ultra-thick octagonal bolster forged from premium stainless steel acts as a seamless junction between the handle and the knife blade, not only strengthening the knife but also providing a smooth transition from the blade to the handle.
- ✔ 【Perfect Balance】This KEEMAKE Japanese chef knife has a perfect weight/balance design, evenly balanced at the bolster for that “feels just right in your hand” sensation and offering a comfortable and sturdy feel for each cutting, chopping, and slicing, etc.
- ✔ 【 100% Service Guarantee 】Enjoy your risk-free shopping on KEEMAKE. If, for any reason, your product proves to be unsatisfactory, feel free to contact our 24x7 hrs customer service for the items' replacement or refund.
Yaxell Mon 8" Chef's Knife - Made in Japan - VG10 Stainless Steel Gyuto with Micarta Handle
$74.94 in stock
- Blade core is made from 3-layer Japanese Cobalt Molybdenum Vanadium VG10 superior stainless steel, clad by high quality stainless steel from both sides
- Sand-blast finish blade and Katana sword wave line gives an impressive appearance; 61° Rockwell hardness
- Black resin and linen canvas Micarta handle with two stainless steel rivets
- Clean with warm water and mild detergent; approximately 12° blade angle
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan with a lifetime warranty
Mercer Culinary Natural Ash Wood Saya Cover Blade Protector for 8" Chef and 210mm Gyuto Knives
$11.20 in stock
- Fits the knife snuggly to protect the blade when storing or traveling.
- Ash wood is moisture resistant and contains no strong resins which might cause corrosion in carbon steel.
- 2 Saya pins are included with each cover.
- Fits Mercer's 8" ZuM, Renaissance, and Genesis 8" chef knives and 210mm MX3 gyuto
- Fits many other 8" chef and 210mm gyuto knives.
Traditional Japanese Professional Gyuto Kitchen Chefs Knife – Premium 8-inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Gyuto Sushi Knife with High Corrosion Resistance in a Single Bevel Chisel Edge Grind
- HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL: Our 420HC stainless steel blades are heat treated for optimum hardness and edge retention while maintaining the ability to be sharpened to a razor edge. The steel used is perfect for kitchen specific tasks because of its corrosion resistance, preventing it from oxidizing with rust when it comes to contact with meat, fruits and vegetables. Our steel blades run the length of the knife and through the handle for a full-tang design.
- SINGLE BEVEL KNIFE EDGE: Traditional Japanese knives in the hands of premier chefs are usually of a single bevel ground edge in order to give the most precise and sharp edge. Our blades are meticulously sharpened to a 15° edge on the right side while the other side remains flat. A conventional Compound edge is sharpened on both sides usually resulting in a 30° edge which is not as sharp. Our design gives you an incredibly sharp edge while you cut and a flat side helps to separate food slices.
- FULL-TANG TRADITIONAL ROSEWOOD HANDLE: We wanted the handle of our knives to be able to remain in great working condition and maintain the test of time through use and ware. We thought of no other material to use in our handles than Rosewood. Praised for its natural ability to be strong and heavy while being able to maintain a polish. Using Rosewood and our full-tang knife design allows the blade to run throughout the Rosewood handle, giving you a balanced feel when manipulating your knife.
- DESIGNED FOR CHEFS: Gyuto which translates to literally “beef-sword” is usually known in the professional western cuisine as the chef’s knife, this is the be-all-end-all knife for would be chefs. It’s versatility and length allows for proper use when cutting vegetables or long strokes for clean sashimi slices. Tackling tough meats such as pork belly or needing a sharp edge design for sinewy meats, this knife does it all with grace and professionalism.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: You satisfaction is our GUARANTEE. We are so confident that you will love your Traditional Japanese Professional Chef Knife that if you don’t feel the same way we do, you can contact our customer support team within 30 days of purchase and request a return, we will refund you the total amount paid for the knife. If you received a knife with any imperfections, you can also contact our support team and we will issue a return and send you a brand new one in the mail.
FAMCÜTE 8 Inch Japanese Chef Knife, 3 Layer 9CR18MOV Clad Steel w/octagon Handle Gyuto Sushi Knife for Home Kitchen & Restaurant
- 100% from Japan's High Quality Steel - FAMCUTE series uses 9CR18MOV. A great steel for the everyday use of any chef. With an HRC of 60+/-2 it will take an angled edge and hold it for long enough to help extend the life of your knife (w/ general maintenance). The clad dimple allow for easy food release while slicing or dicing. This blade is great for vegetables, fruits, fish, and meats. [Please refrain from cutting frozen products as this may detriment the knife's edge.]
- Ergonomic Design- Design inspiration are designed to show the special beauty of chef’s knives. While focusing on comfortability, and efficiency for the everyday chef. Blade length is 21.2cm and handle length is 15.3 cm with an overall length of 36.5cm. When a pinch grip is used the blade length is considered “true 8” inch” where the user will be able to maximize maneuverability of the blades cutting edge
- Full of Natural Handles - Is crafted from African rosewood, and is a great compliment to the beauty and comfort to the knife user. The stability of the handle allows the user full manipulation of the blade. This makes for effective use for precision, and endurance cuts. This handle makes mis en plas (food prep) FUN again
- Weight/Balance- The balance point runs heel to spine up the billet. Allowing the user a comfortable grip with precise cuts, and less wear and tear on the users hands. The weight is towards the blade of the knife making for efficient use during rock chopping motion.
- FAMCUTE's PROMISE- Quality is a massive focus of ours products. As a promise to our customers, When you open the package and receive a knife with any quality problems, we will replace it free of charge.
In this article, you will learn about the Best Gyuto Under 100. First, you should research what the budget is for this product. Once you know the budget, you can choose the set that is best for you. You can find theBest Gyuto Under 100 through online retailers. You don’t need to search hard to find the Best Gyuto Under 100. The Best Gyuto Under 100 are here!